Thursday, September 07, 2006

Roll Call 3 of 4

Here's the 3rd Roll Call piece on H Street: Making H Street the Place to Be. This one is basically talking about the bars opened by Joe Englert & company in the 1200 block (with a little mention of the Argonaut). The main point of interest is the projection that the Pug will open in October & that the Beehive & Dr. Granville Moore's will both be open before December. The Pug I can believe, but I'm a bit skeptical on the other two (partically Dr. Granville's) making that timeline. Let's hope they prove me wrong.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I also doubt Dr. G's and the Beehive will be open by then. Does anyone know whayever happened to the Olympic? It was Engler's 8th bar, situated closest to 12th St. I think the liquor license sign is still up, but I never hear it mentioned anymore.