Thursday, December 24, 2009

Possible Shooting on Florida Ave

I just got this on my cell. Nothing further at this point, except that I'm getting reports from residents on the scene that there is nothing happening there. No cops, not tape, nothing. The address is kind of weird, so I'll let you know when I hear more.:

Robbery/Shooting/gun/ 13654 Florida Avenue, NE/LOF: 4 B/M's 15-17 years of age with dread locs and black hooded coats/do not take action call 911 DO NOT TAKE ACTION CALL 911 W/EVENT #

Sent on: 12/24 11:44

Sent by DC Police Alert to e-mail, pagers, cell phones....powered by Cooper Notification RSAN

1 comment:

happy friggin holidays said...

at least it wasn't fatal. as such, no worries for MPD. it takes a bit more for them to pursue a "petty crime".

mpd would be on top of things if it were the commander's aunt, or some other high profile victim.

until i'm proven wrong, that's my stance.... for 15 years +