Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Corner Store Up For Sale

I was cruising through the Craigslist ads of businesses for sale (Tim Carman made me curious) when I noticed this one. I'm not sure of the location. Any guesses?

Established Beer Wine Convenience Store with Deli - $125000 (NE Washington DC)

Corner location on intersection of busy NE DC street. H Street area. Long standing business in the community. Priced at 125K with revenues of $470,000 (lottery sales are not included) , Deli with new kitchen equipment. Equipment is new but Deli is not currently used. Make use of Deli and improve sales even more. Sales from Beer, Wine, Convenience items, Snacks, ATM onsite, etc. This store can even make a lot more money with new owner, new look, and new vision. Make this store yours. Extremely motivated seller.

Asking Price 125K
Revenues 470K
Lease 2500 per month including TAXES and CAM

For more information, call Lou at 202-529-1217 (call anytime).
3m33oa3l65Z05W25P0a9p05cbb2552c75107f

+++++++++++++
UPDATE
+++++++++++++

It's the Saba One Stop on Florida Ave.

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

quik stop turkey burger at staples and florida?

DCJaded said...

Im thinking that its Oasis Liquor on 3rd and M? Maybe?

Tim said...

I'm fairly confident anonymous is right. It sounds, and more importantly, looks, like the TG One Stop Convenience Mart (formerly the turkey burger joint).

Anonymous said...

I think its the red building at the intersection of Maryland, 15th and H at the starburst intersection. (directly across from Argo).

-Jordan

npm said...

There's a photo here: http://www.woodstel.com/

And another one: H Street listings:


PIZZA STORE FOR SALE - $63000 (H STREET/ DC)
(seems to be Capitol Pizza at 1004 Florida Ave NE)

http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/doc/bfs/1968724150.html

AWard said...

Agreed, It looks and sounds like the place on Staples and FLA. They have lottery, ATM and beer, but I think their "deli" is active.

Anonymous said...

I think Jordan is right. It certainly looks like that spot across from Argo.

djbays said...

I think it is time for inked to put her detective hat on, take a road trip and find out which one it is.

Anonymous said...

I think it's at 4th & L St NE. I know they were intending to add a deli - but not sure they got it up and running.

Anonymous said...

Definitely not 4th and L. Layout is all wrong.

Anonymous said...

I know it's not a "corner location," but the interior shots look a lot to me like the "ANM" shop near SOVA... I know there was/is a deli there... Not sure if it's currently used.

Just my guess.

-Ry

Anonymous said...

I know it's not a "corner location," but the interior shots look a lot to me like the "ANM" shop near SOVA... I know there was/is a deli there... Not sure if it's currently used.

Just my guess.

-Ry

idk said...

someone needs to call lou and ask :)

Just saying.. said...

Either New Citi Pizza is under new management, or each one of their new employees is retarded.

inked said...

It's the Saba One Stop on Florida.

prolix said...

Thanks for the information, we will add this story to our blog, as we have a audience in this sector that loves reading like this”

Pizza Equipment Sale