Frozen Tropics Flickr pool user Madam Meow documents the Blogger Breakfast at Biergarten Haus
1. The self described "foodie ninja" over at Strawberry Basil checks out Sticky Rice.
2. TBD looks at ANC 6A's challenge to the local 7-11, as does Housing Complex, and blogger Matthew Yglesias.
3. Biergarten Haus wins a fan in the Cat in the Cap.
4. Every Bar in DC hits up the H Street Country Club.
5. TBD and others are eager to check out the consolidated Red Palace.
6. We also have a read worthy (I'm part way through its 48 pages now) dissertation thingy from a guy named Peter Dunn who wrote it for his Masters program at the London School of Economics. It's called: Situating a New Main Street: The Space and Scope of H Street's Commercial Development.
7. And pretty much everyone is talking about the H Street Festival on Saturday. You're going, right? 12-6pm.