Friday, December 17, 2010

Ryan Gordon's Last Saturday Brunch at the Pug

DSC_0106
Tomorrow is your last chance to chat with bartender Ryan Gordon over Saturday brunch at the Pug. Gordon leaves his post behind the bar to finish up work on his soon to open British style pub the Queen Vic. The Queen Vic, located at 1206 H Street, will feature an ever-changing menu with a healthy focus on wild game. Gordon, and Chef Adam Stein, however, have assured me that vegetarians and vegans will not be forgotten or neglected. The Queen Vic will also boast 12 beers on tap, with space for an additional 12 taps in the future.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sad to see Ryan go. He makes my weekend hangovers go away. But more excited for the Queen Vic to open its doors!

Anonymous said...

when is the queen vic opening?

Anonymous said...

I think the Vic has been significantly delayed. I'll bet March.

inked said...

Look for it sometime in the first quarter of 2010.

Kate said...

Sunday brunch is still open, right? Last time I was there he said they'd be closed one of the weekend days to do a fantastical grillout of sorts at Queen Vic but would still do Pug brunch the other day. This was about a month ago, so you may have newer info.

curmudgeon said...

I'm hoping to see Ryan return to Chefs vs. City. He shoulda won the last time.

oboe said...

12 taps now; 12 taps later?

Tell me there's gonna be "real ale" available, and I'll just die right now.

Anonymous said...

hi