Sunday, September 11, 2011

Community Yard Sale at 11th & K 9/17

Wow, Saturday September 17th is going to be a really busy day. Not only do we have the H Street Festival and a big community yard sale going on in Near Northeast/NoMA, but I've now heard word of another community garage sale at 11th and K Streets. The sale is from 8am-12pm. There is no fee to set up a table, and some local kids might hold a bake sale in conjunction with this event. Contact heyktb[at]hotmail[dot]com for further info.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Come buy my old comics!

A girl on a yoga journey said...

Hi...I bought some things from a lady today (a cute purse and some napkins) that I must have forgotten at her table. Do you know if there is a way to reach out to the vendors to see if they still have these items?

The purse was super cute after all. :)

Thanks for your help, my email is christine.a.saladino@gmail.com if you know of a way for me to get in touch with the vendors.

Thanks,
Christine