Dance-A-Thon to Benefit Hurricane Relief Efforts
On Saturday, November 10th from 10:00am-4:00pm, there with be a Dance-A-Thon at Gallaudet to raise money for the American Red Cross, to help with Relief Efforts following Hurricane Sandy. This event is open to the public, and participants can sign up at the door. It will be held in the Sorenson Language and Communication Center (SLCC) first floor atrium.
a. 9:00-10am REGISTRATION
b. 10am-12pm DANCE!!!
c. 12pm-1pm LUNCH and BATHROOM BREAK
d. 1pm-3pm DANCE!!!
e. 3pm-3:15pm BATHROOM BREAK
f. 3:15- 4PM DANCE!!!
g. 4pm AWARD CEREMONY
Rules And Regulations
1. ANY guest attending the Dance-A-Thon as an observer must pay a $1 admittance fee.
2. All money must be collected in advance and submitted at the Dance-A-Thon registration. Cash and checks are accepted. All checks must be made out to the American Red Cross. Donations are welcome!!
3. Once you register, you may begin dancing anytime from 10am-4pm. Only dancers who begin dancing at 10am will be eligible for prizes.
4. All participants and guests MUST be on their BEST behavior. Any offensive behavior will NOT be tolerated. Individuals who cause problems will be asked to leave.
5. Comfortable clothes are recommended.
6. There will be freestyle dancing, party dances, and even a DANCE-OFF! It’s going to be a GREAT time! Prizes will be awarded to the top dancers!
7. Any questions or concerns should be directed towards Campus Activities.
8. DANCE AT YOUR OWN RISK!
Thank you for helping with the Hurricane Sandy Relief Efforts!
# of minutes to Dance
($1.00 per 5 minutes)