Thursday, November 21, 2013

Editor's Note


Hi guys,
I'm trying something a little new here. As you may have noticed, I sometimes get a little busy, & don't have time to post as much local news as I would like. As a result, I have been speaking with someone else about coming on as a part-time contributor. This discussion has been ongoing for several months. We're going to test it, out. I expect all will go well, and in additional to more coverage, you will also get a fresh voice. That voice is Alan Page. Alan is a long-time resident of both DC, and our neighborhood. I hope you guys will welcome him. Please note that you will be able to see who wrote what post at the bottom of each post.


so said...

Alan, welcome.

Inked, thank you for continuing to offer this service to the community. I really do appreciate it.

inked said...

Thanks for the kind words. I think it will be a good addition.

Anonymous said...

Welcome Alan! Glad to have you aboard.

Anonymous said...

Just saw this in City Paper,

Looks like Stadium Club is closed. The same owner of Tru Orleans.


inked said...

Yes. It hit Twitter yesterday. I haven't had a chance to write about it yet. Also see coverage in WaPo, WBJ, & WT.

emo said...

Welcome, Alan!

h st ll said...

+1 so and emo.