Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Tommy Wells Meet & Great in Trinidad

A Trinidad Resident is hosting a meet & great for mayoral candidate Tommy Wells, and asked me to pass on the details.

Screen Shot 2013-11-25 at 7.00.39 PM

Please join me for a Meet and Greet with mayoral candidate Tommy Wells on Tuesday, December 3rd from 7:00pm-8:30pm for an informal discussion about the future of DC. Tommy will be fielding your questions and discussing his vision for making DC a great city to live, work, and raise a family. Rather than my setting forth his experiences in the past and his vision for the future, it would be better for you to hear it directly from him. I invite you to stop by, hear what he has to say, and have a chance to go one-on-one with him.

RSVP      
WHEN: Tuesday | December 3rd 7:00pm 
WHERE: 1320 Holbrook Street NE

As part of his mayoral campaign, Tommy is meeting with residents in every neighborhood to talk about what we all want – a great city to live, work, and raise a family. Join the discussion – and invite your friends.

Thank you so much and I look forward to seeing you here,
Robin Jones

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Is there a topic or will this be a basic meet and greet that can devolve into a gripe session for residents. For my vote I need to know Mr. Wells' tactical approach of administering the executive branch of the government. Big picture issues matter, but in this crowded field of slogans I've yet to see any substantive plans from any candidate on how they would implement governance. In a nutshell what's their white paper for moving the city forward. I don't think Mr. Wells will get to that level of detail during this event. I would like to know it, however. On a basic level I've written over candidates and have only gotten responses from Mr. Wells' campaign and Mr. Evans'.
I'll try to RSVP for this but I suspect I wont make due to work. I hope there will be a summary posted somewhere.

Anonymous said...

I'm just going to see the inside of someone else's house with the hope of free snacks.