The Star and Shamrock (1341 H Street) once again has plans to celebrate the holiday season in style with its annual “8 Crazy Nights of Hanukkah.” The festivities will begin at sunset on Sunday, December 6th and run through Sunday December 13th.
“Hanukkah can kind of get lost in the holiday season shuffle” says co-owner Jason Feldman. “We thought it would be fun to make it our focus for the week and turn the Festival of Lights into a Festival of De-lights”
In addition to Star and Shamrock’s usual menu of NY deli inspired sandwiches, wraps and seasonal entrees they will offer holiday food and drink specials.
1. Get Lit with Star & Shamrock
2. Shaygetz’s Bangers & Mash
3. Whiskey Festival of Flights
4. Mensch’s Latke Poutine
5. Celebrate with Shmaltz Brewing Co. & Robby’s Bar Bingo
6. Shiksa’s Planked Salmon or Cod
7. Kabbalah Shepherds Pie
8. Jameson ‘Jew’ Fusions & Gift-aways
They will also feature $5 Reuben Rye Corn Dogs & He’Brew Chanukah in Kentucky Ale every night.