Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Two Boots Pizza Headed to 1025 H Street

DSC_0060 
Two Boots will take over the old Northeast Beauty & Barber Supply space

It's gotten quite a bit of attention, but I didn't get around to mentioning it last week. Two Boots (pizza and po boys) is based in New York, but they also have locations in other cities (including one in Baltimore). According to a Washington Business Journal piece they'll have about 30 seats, plus a patio. The article also says they'll use local artists for murals/mosaics, and that Two Boots could offer some live musical performances.

2 comments:

curmudgeon said...

I hope they do have some live music. I know it's easy for me to say when I'm three blocks off H and not one block, or a half a block; but I really wish there were more live music on and around H. Right now in this area it's really just R&R Hotel and the Treehouse Lounge. I was bummed when HR57 closed; it was something unique to the neighborhood.

Jesse said...

I'm just hope they are a good neighbor and take care of that corner. It's been a eye sore for a while now.

Now will they send someone to New York daily for water for the pizza?