Erin Johnson, Dior Ashley Brown (owner of Unique Extremes), MOUSAi House, Artist Union DC, and Union Arts DC are teaming up for a fundraising music festival Sunday, March 20th (1-10pm) at 411 New York Avenue. Reggae performers Pato Banton and the Now Generation Band (LINK PLAYS MUSIC) will headline the event, which will also feature performances by local artists.
They are currently selling three tiers of tickets:
- Early Bird Open House Ticket ($16.37)
- Early Bird Open House tickets grant you access to Union Arts from 1-8pm! Meet, greet and jam out to local artist performances, visual artist displays and our #SaveDCArts Artist Union Roundtable, where you can hear directly from our movement, about our movement, and learn how to support!
- Early Bird Pato Banton Ticket ($36.87)
- Early Bird Pato Banton ticket grants you access to see Pato Banton and the Now Generation Band LIVE at the MOUSAi House. 9pm showtime.
- Early Bird Full Festival Access ($47.12)
- Early Bird Full Festival Access: you get it all! Open House. Live Performances all day. Artist Union Roundtable. Finish it all of with Pato and the Now Generation LIVE at the MOUSAi House. 9pm showtime.