This guy is waiting for you. Image courtesy of Little Miss Whiskey's
Little Miss Whiskey's just announced the line-up for its crawfish boil season. These tickets always go super fast guys, so don't dilly dally if you want them. They are running six boils this year starting March 24th, and running through June 4.
- Boils start at 2:30pm and wrap once everything is done.
- All crawfish is fresh (never frozen) and flown up the morning of the boil.
- Tickets are $48 ($53 with fees).
- The price includes all you can drink from kegs of the event beers (all microbrews, typically two 1/2 kegs)
- No refunds, but they do offer a means to sell your tickets should it become necessary.
- 50 tickets are available for each event
The individual crawfish boils (tickets)
- March 26th, DC Brau
- Double IPA On the Wings of Armageddon (9.2%)
- DC Brau Pils
- April 9th, Lagunitas
- Brown Shugga (9.99%)
- April 23rd, Evolution Brewing
- Lot No. 6 (8.5%) Double IPA
- Primal Pale Ale
- April 30th, Jailbreak Brewing
- Belgian-style dark ale Van Dammit (9.1%)
- Feed the Monkey
- May 21st, Flying Dog
- The Truth (8.7%)
- Double Dog (11.5%)
- Uno Lager
- June 4th, Dogfish Head
- 120 Minute IPA (18.5%)
- 90 Minute IPA (9%)
- 60 Minute IPA (6%)
- Namaste Belgian Wit style