Pages

▼

Wednesday, July 07, 2010

Design the Pizza of the Week at Liberty Tree

Pizza

I mentioned this a while back, but I thought we could all use a reminder as the heat may have melted a few brain cells. Liberty Tree (1016 H Street) runs an awesome pizza of the week contest. Name your pizza, list the toppings, and get a free pie if your pizza is chosen as the pizza of the week.

3 comments:

  1. I absolutely LOVE Liberty Tree but my wife and I went there the other night and there was no air conditioning. I hope they get that fixed soon! We went to Souk instead cause we couldn't take it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I went last night when the outside temp was over 90 degrees. I am not kidding when I say it was hotter inside than outside. We would get excited when the front door opened for a second so that is got cooler. No apology, no free drink, nothing. As though they thought it was acceptable for it to be almost 100 in there. I will never go back there during the summer.

    ReplyDelete

Guys, please be polite. Remember that these people are your neighbors. I ask also that anonymous users leave some kind of tag [e.g. big green cat] for the sake of being able to follow a thread. Be respectful and have fun.