Monday, January 31, 2005

Rhythm & Beans Coffee

Ok, I went in to check this place out on Sunday and I was impressed. The shop occupies the first floor (divided into two rooms), and they are thinking about expanding into the second floor. The place was comfortable looking with a variety of table sizes, and couple of upolstered chairs (you can also sit at the bar). I saw plenty of electrical outlets, so laptops should be no problem). The had a jazz station (not WPFW) playing while I was there, but (thankfully) it wasn't smooth jazz. I ordered a latte, which tasted pretty good, but they also has juices and IBC Rootbeer. I saw a few baked goods, but didn't try any of those. In my opinion, this is just the kind place H Street needs. Now we just need to get out there and support it.

1359 H Street NE
[Wi-Fi Hot Spot]
Sunday 9-5
Closed Monday
Tuesday & Wednesday 11-7
Thursday-Saturday 9-9

No comments: