Another promising event on H for when you ring in the New Year:
The atmosphere will be spirited and warm on New Year's Eve at H Street Country Club. We'll start the night with a special dinner package. The Last Supper of 2010 is perfect for two people. It includes one appetizer, two entrees, one dessert, two glasses of sparking wine and two mini-golf passes. Executive chef, Pablo Cardoso has a dinner menu to savor for only $59. Reserve your dinner pass now.
First Course (choice of one)
* Pan Seared Scallops with poblano pepper sauce, arugula and tomato confit
* Beets and arugula salad with queso fresco
* Roasted poblano peppers and leeks soup
* Chorizo, queso fresco and spinach tart
Second Course (choice of two)
* Pan Seared Tilapia topped with sweet corn salsa served with sauté squash
* Honey Glazed Grilled Pork Chop with caramelized apples and sautéed spinach
* Chorizo stuffed quail with roasted poblano sauce and glazed carrots
* Grilled skirt steak served with wild mushrooms and baby potatoes
* Poblano pepper stuffed with cous-cous, peanuts,and mint. Topped with roasted tomato salsa and queso fresco.
Third Course (choice of one)
* Mexican rice pudding with raspberry sauce
* Churros with dulce de leche
* Panna cotta with raspberry gelee and meringue kisses
* Chocolate cake with raspberry sauce
*Taxes and gratuity are extra. Reservations for dinner start at 6 pm. Reserve your dinner pass now.