Tuesday, August 05, 2014

Meeting to Discuss Zoning Regulation Review's Impact on Trinidad (& Other R-4 Areas)

IMG_2831_2

What: Meeting with Office of Planning to discuss the Zoning Regulation Review process and what that means for R4 areas like Trinidad. Public comment closes in September.

When: Wednesday, August 6th at 7pm

Where: Joe Cole Community Center (1299 Neal St NE)
This is a SMD meeting for ANC SMD5D06, but those outside that ANC single member district are welcome as this issue has broader neighborhood implications

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope the meeting goes well. I live in that SMD and didn't know about it. I don't think I'm alone there. In any event if it's like the TNA presentation I hope people ask follow up questions and voice their concerns.


Robby AKA Uncle T

Anonymous said...

dont worry robby, there will be plenty of questions