Euro Style at 1342 H Street
In celebration of Small Business Saturday on Nov. 28, 2015, H Street Main Street has organized a Small Business Passport promotion. Featuring 20+ small businesses on H Street NE, the H Street Small Business Passport program will encourage and reward shoppers who visit multiple businesses and shop locally by offering complimentary items and discounts at each participating location.
The promotion will allow shoppers to experience the diverse offerings available at H Street’s small businesses. Each featured restaurant, bar or store will offer a discount to reward customers for thinking big, shopping small, and supporting small business in the H Street Corridor.
Here’s how it works:
- Pick up a free H Street passport at any participating location.
- Visit at least five of the stores, restaurants, or other small businesses participating in the program on Saturday, Nov. 28 and collect a stamp/signature.
- Head over to Maketto at 1351 H Street between 7pm and 8pm tonight and you’ll be eligible to win one of several great prizes.
Passport Pick-up Locations:
Sidamo Coffee and Tea
Po Boy Jim's
Christopher’s Grooming Lounge
Ben’s Chili Bowl
The Daily Rider
- Ethiopic Restaurant - 15% off purchases (401 H Street)
- Hunted House, Vintage and Mid Century Modern - 20% off of purchases over $100 (510 H Street)
- The Big Board - 10% off purchases (421 H Street)
- Euro Style - 20% off purchases (1342 H Street)
- H Street Country Club - $4 mini-golf (1335 H Street)
- The C.A.T.WALK Boutique - 15% off purchases (1000 H Street)
- Christopher's - Barbershop, $35 haircuts will be $25; $45 haircuts and shaves will be $35, and $25 shaves will be $20 (705 H Street)
- Christopher’s Grooming Lounge for Her - $20 off services (Olivia Lang) (705 H Street)
- And many more!
HSMS will continue to announce more featured discounts on social media (Twitter: @HStreetDC Facebook: HStreetNE) leading up to Small Business Saturday! Keep an eye out for all the wonderful offerings from our H Street businesses! Please Use #HStShopSmall to tag the passport program on social media.
The printing of the passports is made possible through the generous support of Create DC. The initiative is in association with Small Business Saturday and American Express, DSLBD, H Street Main Street, selected H Street NE businesses and the National Shop Small Campaign for 2015.