Monday, March 21, 2005

Subterranean and Aroma Dough

Future Home of Subterranean

This is the space where the sub sandwich shop Subterranean (1100 block of H Street) is supposed to go in. I'm wondering when they are planning on setting up shop. I know that I recently read an article (in the Voice of the Hill) that said they had a sign (through the expressive sign project) that was "pending." Another place I wonder about is Aroma Dough (600 block of H Street). Aroma Dough would be nice because it is located directly across from the H Street Farm Fresh Market. People could stop in for a cup of coffee before picking up their greens and goat cheese. Finally, that sketchy (the Health Department thought so) Chinese place on the 1100 block of H Street is gone, and has been replaced by a sign telling passersbye to watch out for the opening of a new Asian restaurant (I'm assuming at the same site). Does anyone have more information about these businesses?

No comments: