Saturday, February 25, 2006

Check out the Photo Sets

I've given up the linking to individual photo posts in the sidebar. I've replaced those links with links to my flickr photosets. These are all works in progress, but they are worth a look. I've linked to photosets for:
Trinidad, H Street, the Wholesale Food District, the H Street Farmers Market & the Trinidad-Ivy City Garden Club. Please take a peek. They have slideshow settings & you can speed up the show by mousing in the upper right & reducing the time each shot is shown.

4 comments:

jaime said...

fantastic! you have such a wonderful collection (though i'm pretty sure you knew i thought that already).

Anonymous said...

I don't get it. I click on photos on one of your "sheets of postage stamps" but nothing happens. A banner told me to enable popups from frozentropics, which I did, but still nothing happens. Another perfectly good website ruined by Flash!

Anonymous said...

I'm using Firefox and it works fine. It just opens them up in another browser window.

inked said...

You might also try holding down the shift key. Alternately, you can access my flickr photos by clicking on any of my photos & you can get to my sets from there. In fact, I have a few other sets that don't appear on Frozen Tropics, but that might be of interest.