Thursday, February 16, 2006

DCist on the Happening @ R&B Coffee

R&B Coffee
Check out what DCist has to say about this upcoming event at R&B Coffee (1359 H Street). I'll be showing a few neighborhood photos there, so I will be around all night & I hope to see lots of neighborhood residents turn out to support some great causes (& also to show visitors from other parts of DC exactly how great H Street can be). Tickets (available now for $20, or $25 at the door -get them at R&B Coffee). I think this could be one hell of an event. They will have a few different t-shirts for sale if you want something by which to remember the evening (or you could buy some art -half the money from all art sold goes to the good causes).

Also, check out this great link on the Happening event on the Second Life Future Salon (includes a partial virtual rendering of H Street). Also see the Make Zine: Technology on Your Own Time.

3 comments:

Red Photography said...

I too will be displaying some photos at the Happening. Looking forward to meeting you, as I have been a reader of our blog for some time now (well, since I started researching NE blogs for outreach regarding the event, but still...)

inked said...

Saturday does look to be pretty interesting. I'll see you then.

jaime said...

i wish i could go! the hubby's band is playing saturday night...i'm obligated by law. have a great time!