Wednesday, March 22, 2006

New Signs on H Street

IMG_1759
I noticed that Sanctuary (the art gallery & performance space in the the 1300 block of H Street) has replaced its old sign (pictured below) with the lit box shown above. I wouldn't exactly call it an improvement. All I can think is that the old one was hard to read when not turned on.
IMG_0061

A couple of blocks down, Willpower Health & Fitness is also sporting a new sign. No photo of that one, but I have no objections to it either (it's pretty much the name & logo guy with the weights).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just noticed the dry cleaner nect to R.L. Christian Library is for sale. This os from www.longandfoster.com:


Remarks:
The H St corridor nr. Union Station is hot.Now used as a dry cleaners, this was once a gasoline station. Selling 1306-08 together. Pk for 2 cars in rear. No easement to alley. Buyer must show ability to purchase before seeing property, and buyer will be responsible for all environmental liabilities. Seller's attorney will review all offers.

Anonymous said...

Sorry, I meant to paste this in as well:

Sale Price $700,000 - 1308 H ST NE, WASHINGTON DC 20002