Thursday, January 18, 2007

A New Market Site

It's still very much a work in progress, but here's a central site where you can check out much of the available news on the Capital City Market (in chronological order!). Richard has yet to write an intro, and I'm still working out a few kinks in some links. But go ahead and check it out (note the always growing photo set on the bottom right of the page). Feel free to let me know if you see issues, or an article I've missed. I already know (but haven't yet fixed one link to the Express that is mislabeled, and one link that is out of chron order). I'll fix those, but feel free to let me know other thoughts (I'm going to separate out the Post Market map). It's not going to be a regularly updated blog like Frozen Tropics, but we'll stick up new articles as they appear, and it will get some original content (some of which may also appear on Frozen Tropics), but the main idea is to get all the info in one place.

1 comment:

Richard Layman said...

My putting a direct link to the blog is a commitment to write that piece you've been bugging me for.

2. Should there also be a section of links to other markets like Italian or Strip?

3. Walking town tour Saturday 4/21.