Monday, May 07, 2007

Something Extra


I came across this while googling something I disallowed whilen photographing some kids (i.e. "Your fingers come down or I'm not going to take your picture" because, unless I happened to be doing some expose on teen gangs there is no way that I would shoot 10-12 year olds flashing me gang signs [victory and number 1]):
White Chicks & Gang Signs (something you will never see me do [I'm too old anyway, but please prepare to see this on H Street this summer, becaue I'm sure you will], but a trend I'm aware of none the less).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is AWESOME!!

Alan Page said...

most of those "gang signs" were either the W hand sign signifying "west coast" (popularized by tupac) or the peace sign (popularized by hippies...and, later, rappers).