Friday, November 16, 2007

PSA 504 Meeting Tomorrow

What: A Police Service Area meeting. This is a place to express community concerns (primarily those related to crime and public safety). You can also learn about local crime trends.
When: 10am Saturday November 17th
Where: The Developing Families Center 801 17th Street NE
*PSA 504 includes all of Trinidad, as well as Ivy City and Carver-Langston. The new Commander Lamar Greene will be present. There may also be a discussion on domestic violence in PSA 504.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay not to hi-jack this post- which i think is REALLY important for our community...

but I just ran into a listing for those new Pre-fabs townhomes on 12th and it's listed for 1.295mil.
Not to mention- it said can be used as commercial or residential? Anyone have any ideas on whats going on with those properties?

inked said...

They are indeed listed at that price. I don't have any information about the properties except that I've heard that some have been sold. there is also a rumor that Oprah bought one unit, but I think this is dubious to say the least.

Anonymous said...

Oprah? LOLOLOLOL

I think I now need to walk to the store and buy me a single. I wonde if this means I can put my house on the market for 800K? After all I don't have an elevator, but I do have a back yard and just as much living space.

Anonymous said...

are you sure it's oprah?

i heard folks saying that it was montel williams.

either way, maybe i can up the price on my house. it's got an old school elevator.

i think the hipsters call them 'stairs' nowadays.

which means they should be worth much more. i mean... look at the health benefits!

Anonymous said...

That was a pretty good meeting...I'm glad there's talk of a structured approach to problems. That's always been my beef w/ PSA meetings...they get off the agenda pretty quick and just become conversations with no structure and no action items at the end...leading to less progress than could otherwise be made.