Friday, February 04, 2011

Atlas Young Professionals Happy Hour

P1010045

Time Thursday, February 10th 6-8pm
Location The Argonaut, 1433 H Street

Just what goes on behind that historic marquee? Come down to the newly reopened Argonaut and meet up with neighbors and friends of the Atlas and get to know what's happening here and how you can be a part of the Atlas and the change on H Street.

Enjoy drink specials and catch a mini- performance by an artist from the upcoming INTERSECTIONS festival.

6 comments:

jen said...

Thanks Elise!

Anonymous said...

What about geezer professionals like me?

Anonymous said...

ageism on H Street!

Anonymous said...

I can't be there, but I'd like to talk to the person in charge of fixing the neon sign out front.

monkeyrotica said...

Yeah, where's the senile batfart professional happy hour? Hopefully, they'll have a nice open deck so I can shake my fist at clouds.

tubbs said...

that sounds like a plan. Keep yourself busy while I shake my fist in your wife.