Craft Beer Cellar (301 H St. NE) is celebrating its 3rd birthday tomorrow with some special limited release beers and a Plinko Board game where you can win swag and artwork. Starting at 10am you can get crowlers of Horus Aged Ales Hazelnut Harris and Triple Crossing Mosaic Triangles. At 10am and 2pm they will release the following beers (half the bottles in the morning, and half in the afternoon. Limits will apply.
- Drie Fonteinen: (Cuvee Armand & Gaston, Oude Geuze)
- Frederiksdal (Rancio PX, Late Bottled)
- Barrel-aged Fremont (Rusty Nail, B-Bomb, Coconut B-Bomb, Dark Star, Dark Star Spice Wars)
- Struise (Black Damnatoin XXVI - Froggie, Dark Horse Reserva)
- Bellwoods (Farmageddon Cherry, Grandma's Boy, Peach MOG)
- Plan Bee (Surf & Turf, Karnevel, BeeRoo, Precious)
- Pohjala (BA Oo, CocoBanger, Karneval, Port Over Easy (collab with Jester King))