Thursday, September 30, 2010

CVS, Now With Vermin AND Cats

170181540

Local resident and Capital City Diner owner Matt Ashburn is at it again. He previously sent in two photos of the CVS at Bladensburg and Maryland (first photo featuring hilarious spelling errors), and now he's snapped a photo of a woman capturing a cat in the store. I can only assume that the cat was after the rodents that have plagued the store in recent months.

Dear CVS,
if you're following the path of the old woman who swallowed the fly, let me remind you that the nursery rhyme didn't end well for her.

6 comments:

Matt Ashburn said...

I swear I don't just camp out at CVS when not at the diner.

Matt

inked said...

Matt,
I have my doubts, but thanks for donating the awesome eats for tonight's fundraiser.

Anonymous said...

It seems like it's only a matter of time before that cvs gets a visit from that irish guy possum o'possum, or the masked bandit el racoon.
T
pug

MJ said...

CVS better be quick about it or they'll have to wait til next winter for the gorillas to freeze to death.

Emily McPherson said...

spelling error are hilarious, to nerds

Annoyingmous said...

Grammar errors too!