Bring your dog (on a leash), or your cat (in a carrier) over to Charles Young School (now Two Rivers) at 26th & H St. NE this Saturday from 9 am–11:30 am for free vaccinations courtesy of the Department of Health.
Details to Know
- Dogs must be secured on a leash and cats must be secured in a carrier box.
- All pets must be brought to the clinic by a responsible adult.
- Dogs over the age of four (4) months old are required by law to be vaccinated against rabies and distemper. Cats are required to be vaccinated against rabies.
- The law requires that all dogs are registered and wear their tags on their collars.
- Dog license is $15 for a spayed or neutered dog and $50 for an unspayed or unneutered dog.
- You have the option of registering for your dog license online prior to the event.
- You can then receive the dog license at the event rather than through the mail.
- If available, please bring previous vaccination history.
- Maximum 4 pets per owner.
- NO CASH WILL BE ACCEPTED.
- You can pay by Check or Money Order (payable to: DC Treasurer) for the license.