Thursday, February 10, 2005

Waiting for Spring

Thing have been pretty quite around here recently. The warm weather is getting a few more people out, but you can tell everyone's just gearing up for Spring. I'm not sure when the Farm Fresh market will return to 6th & H St, but I think it's set for sometime around late March. I keep thing about the great bread, cheese, & veggies I can get there when it starts back up. For now I'm stuck with the crappy Safeway at Hechinger Mall. But I am trying to take advantage of the current nice weather as much as possible (I even grilled out on Sunday night). Mostly I've been busy trying to get organized. I'm going back to school (part-time) this Fall, so I have been spending lots of time thinking about that. I keep checking the mail for acceptance letters (I've already gotten one, so I'm safe). Going back to school is not free, thus I am currently making plans to find a roommate. However, I have to finish doing a bit of work in the bathroom first. I'm doing this work myself, and it is minor work, but it still takes time (and after 2 years you sort of get lazy). So I'm counting on the Spring to motivate me to finish the stupid bathroom.

No comments: