Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Rib Tip Update

IMG_0416
I scoped it out a bit closer (easy to do since the paper is now down from the door and window). Three tables are visible (I think there are more, but an interior wall obscures the view), as is a counter, and a display case (for food). I also noticed a sign outfront advertising a position for a utility waitress. Apparently, the owner plans to serve breakfast beginning at 5:30am. The Rib Tip, which appears ready to open soon, is located on the corner of 12th & H Street.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sweeeeeeeeet.

Anonymous said...

Is this a new place? Or an old place re-done?

inked said...

New business.

inked said...

They've replaced the broken window. I just don't have a new shot (and I left my camera in my professor's office this morning). I met the owner a while back. He seemed like a nice guy.