Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Just BK I'm a Pain

My follow-up email:

Thanks so much CMD: Green for responding extremely quickly. I really appreciate this update, and all of the work MPD does around here. I just hope that we can work together to better connect.

I have one additional question. I recently was interested in posting some info about a missing teen. I hesitated to post it because she had been missing for three days and I didn't know if she might have been found. I called the info line and they couldn't say whether she had found, or not. It would be terrific if MPD could update its missing kids news with news of kids that have been found.

I'd love to get a kid home, but I'd really hate to cause further trauma to a kid who is already home.

Elise

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Elise, thanks for doings this. I'm new to the community and definitely appreciate your work.