Thursday, June 06, 2013

Manny & Olga's Open at 1409 H Street

pizza by dcJohn
pizza, a photo by dcJohn on Flickr
A reader writes in with news that Manny & Olga's pizza is open at their new 1409 H Street location. See the menu here. Details after the jump.
Phone: 202-397-2222
Hours: Mon-Thur 10:00am - 4:00am Fri & Sat 10:00am - 5:00am Sunday 11:00am - 4:00am $10 Minimum for delivery within the limited delivery area.
No Checks Accepted
$10 Minimum on Credit Card Order (MasterCard/Visa/American Express)

1 comment:

Liz said...

Friday night we ordered our first Manny & Olga's delivery! The guy on the phone told me it would arrive in 30-35 minutes; it arrived piping hot after only 20.

The pizza was delicious, although I have to say that Al's pizza (East Capitol St) is still my favorite in the city, but that's just because I like a little bit more crust.

Manny & Olga's seems to have an extensive menu, so I hope to check out more of their stuff soon. (Burgers delivered! Great stuff!)