Sunday, February 02, 2014

Did You Lose Your Keys Near 6th & L?

Keys by pennuja
Keys, a photo by pennuja on Flickr. NOT the keys mentioned below
A reader writes in looking for the owner of a lost set of keys (inlcuding a key to a Honda).
[S]omeone hung a set of keys on my gate today. I'm sure the owner is frantic to find them because the key ring has car, house and some other keys attached. 

There is a petco customer tag on the key ring, so when we found the keys we drove around asking people walking their dogs if they lost their keys.  No luck.  We then went to the petco across from Harris Teeter but there is no personal customer information registered with the tag. 
I'm not sure what to do but I didn't want to leave them on my gate in case some enterprising criminal saw them and took the keys to test with every Honda in the area.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Take them to the police!