Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Burned Woman Found on Holbrook Street

Screen Shot 2016-11-22 at 7.28.09 AM

NBC 4 is reporting that a woman with serious burns has been found on the NW side of Holbrook Street between Neal and Morse. The woman, who has burns to her face and upper body, has been rushed to the hospital. The news report says she was discovered by a person delivering newspapers, and that the police are saying the burns appear to be accidental. This is in the lower eastern corner of the Trinidad neighborhood.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

If someone know any information about my sister who was burned on neal and Morse st nw in Trinidad ne please i need to now what happened to my sister

inked said...

Mickalla,

I am very sorry about what happened to your sister. I've been thinking and worrying about her, and about her family. I hope her condition has improved, and that you get answers about what exactly happened to her.

Unknown said...

Thank u and ur mane is

inked said...

Clifford Smith,

My name is Elise Bernard, and I live in Trinidad and run this blog.

Anonymous said...

any updates?

Unknown said...

Any updates

inked said...

I haven't seen any further updates beyond the news reports that police said a security camera "video confirmed that the incident was accidental in nature," and that it appeared the injured woman was wearing a wig that caught fire, and the fire then spread. That quote is from a Fox 5 story.