Friday, October 12, 2018

Street Closures, Parking Restrictions, Detours, & Service Suspensions for Tomorrow's H Street Festival

DSC_0102 

DDOT and WMATA have released information about temporary H Street Festival related street closures, bus detours, and service suspensions for the streetcar. The D8, X2, 90, and 92 buses will all detour on Saturday from 4am–9pm.

The streetcar will run its normal hours today (Friday) and Sunday, but will not operate at all on Saturday.

The following streets will be posted as closed and emergency no parking from 4am–11pm on Saturday:


H Street NE from 3rd Street to 14th Street
4th Street NE between G & I Streets  (local traffic only)
5th Street NE between G & I Streets  (local traffic only)
6th Street NE between G & I Streets  (local traffic only)
7th Street NE between G & I Streets  (local traffic only)
8th Street NE between G & I Streets  (local traffic only)
9th Street NE between G & I Streets  (local traffic only)
10th Street NE between G & I Streets  (local traffic only)
11th Street NE between G & I Streets  (local traffic only)
12th Street NE between G & I Streets  (local traffic only)
13th Street NE between G & I Streets  (local traffic only)
14th Street NE from Florida Avenue to Maryland Avenue

All vehicles that are parked in violation of the emergency no parking signs will be ticketed and towed.

The H Street Festival itself will take place from 12pm–7pm tomorrow.

No comments: