Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Poo Poo and Hillman to Collaborate

THE POST BELOW WAS PART OF AN APRIL FOOLS JOKE.
Hillman and Poo Poo Together Again

Together, they have often been accused of having Tourette's syndrome. But never before have they been accused of honesty, integrity or even expressing a coherent thought. Even so, Frozen Tropics "Piss Em Off Twins," Hillman and Poo Poo have launched a new website this Spring.
"Omnipotent," as the website is called, will muse on a variety of subjects as diverse and divergent as H St., women's lingerie, kumquat cultivation, and retail in the Ukraine.
"I have done it all, seen it all and am all," said Hillman. "I mean it too, you people."
"I think Hillman is a racist and once traveled through the state of Kansas," said Poo Poo." He is a cappuccino drinking, tae-bo class taking, Trader Joe Brand snacking effeminate mayonnaise jar!"
"Poo Poo is a complete ASS!!!!" added Poo Poo Hater Forever as Omnipotent's first comment poster.
"I have also been accused of being a bit of an ass for many years," said Hillman, "Before moving to H I was the Grand Marshall of the Georgetown Jackass Parade, so I guess that is to be expected. I then became an astronaut, benchman and chocolate maker before I was named to the President's Council on Physical Fitness. I was also Poo Poo before getting medication for personality disorder"
"He has no street cred, " said Poo Poo. "And when he was a schitzo, he was a many colored racist--be it white, brown, black or off-yellow. If Hillman was a specialty cup of coffee, he would be skinny mocha with a dash of cracker. He needs to get his ass back to Iowa."

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Damn fine work, inked. It took me a few stories....

inked said...

No offense to Poo Poo and Hillman. All in good fun.

Anonymous said...

haha! this made my day. it took me a few stories as well.

i agree with tim, excellent work.

looks like you have some "hidden" talents!

Anonymous said...

So...did everyone read the article in the Sunday Times and they couldn't get their blog/change the format fast enough? I have thought for a long time that Frozen Tropics would make the perfect new millenium series and all the characters are already here. Weren't you always imagining who would be cast as Poo Poo and Hillman(among others)? And now they will be stars of their own show!

Anonymous said...

Why everybodies want to not like Mr. Poo Poo? He have much things to give insight, and he very funny--haaa haaaaaa! Be nice to nice man. In Kazahkstan, he would be very big man.

Writer right--Hillman is like filthy Uzbekistan person. Not very naiiice.

Anonymous said...

Finally. Some local coverage of the Ukrainian retail scene.

It's about damn time.

But it'd be better with some photos, and maybe a detailed history of the crime stats for the Ukraine.

And have you really thought about how you are going to get first-timers to come to the Ukraine? I mean, really, what's the closest Metro stop? Your story doesn't even give a hint as to the public transit availability.

And could you expand a bit on the Iowa connection?

Specifically, some nice websites or Craigslist postings of some corn-fed Iowa boys, looking for an in-town DC hookup, especially if they mention an interest in an older type with a more jaded world view?

That'd be nice.

But, you know, I won't hold my breath.

And Victoria's Secret. Truly, some things should remain secret. As for slutty.... Could we please get past loaded terms like 'slutty'? I mean, haven't we learned anything? Perhaps 'chastity-challenged'? Or 'time-saver'?

Anonymous said...

I must admit before I got to the actual post, I was thinking Poo Poo and Hillman were going to host some kind of evening on H. Can't you two get together and collaborate? Some sort of improv? Get the act on the road?

Anonymous said...

Imagine my shock and horror...

Well done.

Anonymous said...

The Onion comes to H ST?

Well done, Elise.

I think the funniest line of all is Richard Layman's comment on Omnipotent.

"I wrote a blog entry about this..."

FourthandEye said...

I agree with Kenny G. Of all the April Fool's stuff I came across this year a simple faux Richard Layman "I wrote a blog post about this" to an absurd topic made me laugh the hardest.